Monday, December 20, 2010

Silly Americans....

You: Holy sons of penis!?
You: How are you?!
Stranger: Uhhhm, hi. I'm all right. How are you?
You: I'm swell! Was just dancing naked in my room to Justin Bieber videos.
You: You seem uncomfortable?!
Stranger: I'm not. Haha.
You: Okay, fantastic!
You: So which realm of the galaxy do you reside in, good friend?
Stranger: In the United States.
Stranger: You?
You: I'm not familiar where is that?
You: I'm located in the TGCE (The Great Canadian Empire)
Stranger: You don't know where the US is?
Stranger: It's right below Canada.
You: No I can't saw I've heard of it. Is it in Mexico?
You: *say
Stranger: That huge part of land between Canada and Mexico.
You: I see, interesting. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it, I have a PhD in Geography.
You: So what do you do for a living, good friend?
Stranger: I'm a college student.
Stranger: You?
You: I actually work as a Moose herder as of now.
You: What do you study?
Stranger: Veterinary Medicine.
Stranger: So how old are you?
You: Ah so your going interested in working with animals as well! If my meese are ever injured I know who to contact!
You: I am 18, how about yourself?
Stranger: Yes, I am. I love animals. I'm 18 too.
You: Very nice! Do you have lots of moose in your United Provinces?
Stranger: Uhhmmmm, we probably do in the north western part of the country, but I'm not positive.
You: Here in the Snowy mountains of the Canadian Empire, there are blood thirsty moose everywhere. It is up to people like me to combat and tame them.
You: They can be a nuisance
Stranger: Sounds like it
You: Do you own any pets, good sir/ma'am?
Stranger: I'm a ma'am.
Stranger: I have a dog and cat.
You: I am not familiar, are they relatives of the beaver?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment