Monday, March 21, 2011

Gettin' down with Friday

You: Friday Friday Friday getting down with Friday.
Stranger: Someone kill her.
You: Why?!
You: We we we so excited
Stranger: Annoying as fuck.
You: Nah way, the song is amazing!
You: And I'd totally do her
Stranger: How old are you?
You: 26 why?
Stranger: She's 13.
Stranger: Seriously.
You: What's your point?!
Stranger: You'd do her. And you're 26 and she's 13.
Stranger: Freak.
You: Yeah, that's me
Stranger: She's annoying as fuck.
You: Are you not down with Fridays?
Stranger: All girls and boys hate her.
You: What's wrong with you
Stranger: I'm a regular 14 year old girl who wants to punch her in the face.
You: I think you're just jealous of her success
You: And isn't it past your bed time little girl?!
Stranger: You're jealous of Justin Biebers sucess.
Stranger: success*
Stranger: and no it's not.
You: I am, I love JBiebz
You: Imma tell you one time!
Stranger: I will never say never.
You: The movie as so good
You: It was in 3D
Stranger: YOU HAVE ISSUES.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment